- Squish tomatoes in bottom of 6 quart kettle.
- Add tomato sauce, vegetables, margarine and water.
- Season to taste with pepper, oregano, basil and salt (optional).
- Simmer, covered, until carrots are tender, about 2 hours.
- Add Pasta and spaghetti (which has been broken into 2-inch pieces) to soup.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, until Pasta is tender.
- Serve immediately or let stand over very low heat until ready to serve.
- Top with one tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.