Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 10 servings.
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 6 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- hot cooked rice
- Saute onions in hot oil in a dutch oven over medium heat until tender.
- Add ground beef and pork and cook, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in worcestershire, and next 3 ingredients, and bring to a boil; cook over low heat, stirring often, 45 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.