- 1 canned peaches, apricots or fruit cocktail, in fruit juice
- 2 tsp minute tapioca
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- ⅓ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine fruit and juice, tapioca and cinnamon in a 9 inch pie plate, set aside.
- Stir together biscuit mix and milk in a small bowl.
- Top fruit mixture with 6 equal sized "mounds" of biscuit dough.
- Place fruit mixture with the biscuits on top of the oven.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with fruit dished on top of biscuit.
Nutritional information Edit
- 170 calories | Carbs = 27 | pro = 3 | f = 5
- Exchanges: 1 bread | ¾ fruit | 1 fat
- Approved by the Diabetes Association