Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fried potato patties
- ⅓ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp mashed ginger
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tbsp oil
- some sesame oil
- some pepper
- Peel off potato, make thin slice then steam for 20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Soak dry black mushroom, steam for 10 minutes until soft, mince it.
- Place steamed hot potato into a large container, press and make paste.
- Add in mashed carrot, water chestnuts and mushroom, stir and mix well.
- Add in seasoning and egg white, then stir and mix well, make round patties.
- Heat wok with 4 tbsp of oil, fry both sides of potato patties.
- Dish up when potato patties turn golden, serve with ketchup or salad sauce.