Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 3½ cups
- Source: The Lady and Sons
- 1 x 12 oz bag frozen cranberries
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 3 tbsps dry mustard
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Pour the sauce into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers and cream cheese, as an appetizer, or along with chicken, pork or beef.