- Beat together the first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Peel and thinly slice apples.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to the apples.
- Put a thin layer of batter on the bottom of a prepared tube pan, then a layer of apples, more batter, more apples and top off with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 45 minutes (you may want to put a layer of aluminum foil over the top during the last 15 minutes of baking to avoid too much browning).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.