Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jerk Sauce - Buy Now or Make your own
- 5 lb Pork Shoulder (cut up)
- Pimento (all spice) branches or Aromatic Wood
- Rub the meat with the sauce.
- If using a Pork shoulder, make shallow cuts and rub in.
- Marinate overnight.
- Grill at lowest possible setting over a low fire until done.
- pimento (all spice) branches (this is what is used in Jamaica) mixed with charcoal is best.
- If not try to use an aromatic wood in the barbecue grill to enhance the flavor.
- Chop meat into pieces, and serve traditionally with hard-dough bread.