Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless loin pork chops
- 18 jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Place first 12 ingredients in a blender.
- Whirl until smooth.
- Place pork chops in a plastic bag, add marinade, seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Add shrimp during the last half hour, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Heat grill.
- Coat grill rack with oil.
- Remove pork chops and shrimp from plastic bag.
- Tie each chop with cooking twine so it remains a round shape.
- Grill 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Grill shrimp 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Garnish with whole scallions and lime wedges.