Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
a flavor-ful alternative to cinnamon toast that kids love.
- Butter the bread (typically make four squares leaving ¼" around the edge of the bread and a ½" "cross" in the middle of the bread.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the bread -- focus on the buttered area.
- Sprinkle a little bit of jello on top of the sugar.
- Place the bread in a toaster oven.
- Toast for 3-5 minutes, until the toast begins to be a light golden brown.