Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- To prepare egg shells, use large needle to pierce wide end of egg.
- Tap needle to make a hole ½ inch wide.
- Stick needle into egg to break yolk.
- Empty eggs into a bowl.
- Carefully rinse inside of shells and let dry thoroughly.
- Combine unflavored and fruit gelatin in a mixing bowl.
- Add boiling water and dissolve thoroughly.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Using a measuring cup, carefully pour gelatin mixture into egg shells.
- Place in egg carton with hole side up.
- Refrigerate until firm, five hours or overnight.
- Surprise children by letting them peel the eggs.
- For easy peeling, dip egg in warm water before peeling.