Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
Yields: 16 servings
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1. Mix cake batter and bake as directed on package for a 13x9-inch pan. Cool cake in the pan for 15 minutes. Poke holes in the top of the cake after cooling with either large fork, toothpick, or straw at 1/2in. intervals. 2. Add boiling water to JELL-O mix (in small bowl); stir for 2 minutes or until JELL-O is dissolved. Stir in cold water and pour over cake. Refrigerate cake for 3 hours. 3. Frost cake with Cool-Whip and Refrigerate another 1 hour.
- May substitute JELL-O and Cool-Whip with store brand alternatives.
- Or gelatin flavor alternative but Strawberry works best.