- Wash and clean the poultry.
- Cut it in pieces, place in a large pot and add only as much water as to cover the poultry.
- Boil over slow to medium heat.
- Remove the foam as it forms.
- Then add salt, vegetables, bay leaves, whole garlic and black peppercorns.
- If, after boiling, the liquid is not sticky and gluey, add some gelatin.
- Bone and divide the meat and place in a few deep plates.
- Add to the liquid the minced garlic and taste for salt, mix.
- Strain the liquid and add on top of the meat.
- Place the plates in a cool place to gel.
- This recipe can be made with rooster, goose or turkey (the tastiest one).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.