- The fish is cut in pieces, boned and boiled together with carrot, onion and spice for 10 – 15 minutes.
- The ready fish is taken out, laid out on a plate, decorated with greens, lemon and boiled carrot.
- In the same broth the head, tail, fins and bones are dropped and boiled for 1 – 1½ hours.
- The ready broth is strained, the swelled gelatin is added and the boiled fish is covered with this jelly-like mass.
- Then the jellied fish is allowed to thicken.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.