Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put pigs feet into 2 quarts of water and bring to a boil.
- Throw away water.
- Wash off feet in cold water.
- Add another 2 quarts of cold water and the onions, carrots, garlic, paprika, salt and mixed spice.
- Cook for about 3 hours or until feet become tender.
- Keep skimming the water to keep the broth clear.
- Put feet into a serving dish that will fit into the refrigerator.
- Strain the broth and then pour over the feet, and chill.
- Sprinkle with some paprika.