Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Jell-O Brand Cookbook
- Makes 3 cups or 6 servings
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O brand gelatin, any flavor
- ½ cup cold water
- ice cubes
- ½ cup thawed Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping
- Pour boiling water into blender.
- Add gelatin.
- Cover and blend at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1¼ cups.
- Add to gelatin and stir until ice is partially melted.
- Then add whipped topping; blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into dessert glasses.
- Chill about 30 minutes.
- Dessert layers as it chills.