Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Jell-O Brand Cookbook
- Makes 3 cups or 6 servings
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O brand gelatin, any flavor
- ½ cup cold water
- ice cubes
- ½ cup thawed Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping
- Pour boiling water into blender.
- Add gelatin.
- Cover and blend at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1¼ cups.
- Add to gelatin and stir until ice is partially melted.
- Then add whipped topping; blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into dessert glasses.
- Chill about 30 minutes.
- Dessert layers as it chills.