Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Oreo ® Pie Crust Package
- 10 Servings
- 2½ cups cold milk
- 2 (4 serving) pkg Jell-O ® Oreo ® Flavor Instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-oz) tub Cool Whip ® whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (6-oz) Oreo ® pie crust 
- 5 Oreo ® chocolate sandwich cookies, halved
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in ½ of whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hr or until set.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cookie halves just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- ↑ Substitute: graham pie crust for Oreo ® pie crust.