- Wash and stew the meat.
- Then, place in cold water along with the spices.
- Bring to a boil, then let it simmer on low heat for about two hours.
- Stir from time to time, especially when it begins to boil.
- Add the vegetables you have available: carrots, eggplant, leeks, sweet potatoes, etc., adding it in enough time for it to be fully cooked.
- Serve hot with vegetables, in the same serving plate.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.