Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
4 – 6 servings
- 4 large peppers, red or green
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 lb (450 g) ground meat, low fat
- ½ tsp Tabasco
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ⅔ cup (1½ dl) French bread crumbs
- 1¼ cup (3 dl) Jarlsberg, diced
- 3½ Tbsp butter
- garlic salt
- Divide peppers in two, remove stem and seeds.
- Sprinkle the coarse salt on baking pan.
- Mix meat, Tabasco, garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, crumbs, and half of jarlsberg cheese.
- Divide evenly between the peppers.
- Top the peppers with remainder of the cheese.
- Melt butter, add garlic salt, and brush over the peppers.
- Put on top of coarse salt on baking sheet, and bake in 350°F (175°C) oven about 35 minutes.