Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Name Variations Edit
About Japanese noodles Edit
Wikipedia Article About Japanese noodles on Wikipedia
Noodles are a popular item in Japanese cuisine. Varieties include
- Harusame - thin, gluten-free noodles
- Hiyamugi – thin, wheat-based.
- Kishimen – thick, broad, wheat-based.
- Ramen – thin, wheat-based with soda water. The dough is set to rise before being pulled.
- Soba – medium, buckwheat-based.
- Somen – very thin, wheat-based.
- Udon – thick, wheat-based.