Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dashi Japanese stock
- ½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- This is a basic vinaigrette style dressing that works well with shredded vegetables.
- In a bowl, whisk together the ingredients.
- Toss with salad ingredients and serve chilled or at room temperature.