Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit for garnish
Beat ricotta cheese, cream cheese and Sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in rum, vanilla and reserved rice mixture. Pour filling into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour and 5 minutes. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake in oven an additional 2 hours. (Do not open oven door.) Cool. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.