Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Very spicy and hot soup.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1½ lbs pumpkin
- 1 potato
- chopped fresh ginger
- 1 piece lemongrass
- 2½ cups vegetable stock
- 1⅔ cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry
- Peel and chop onion.
- Remove the seeds of jalapeno pepper and cut into slices.
- Peel and chop pumpkin.
- Stew Onion, jalapeno pepper and pumpkin in olive oil.
- Add Potato, ginger and lemongrass.
- Add vegetable stock, boil up the soup and let it simmer until pumpkin is done.
- Remove lemongrass and mash the soup to puree.
- Reheat (but not broil) the soup with coconut milk and green curry, taste soup with salt and pepper.