- Wash, peel, dice and cook potatoes with eggs, about 10 minutes.
- Dice celery, slice escallion and finely chopped garlic.
- When potatoes are boiled, drain instantly.
- Place in a large bowl, toss with margarine.
- Add corn, peas, escallion, garlic and celery.
- Stir in miracle whip with pepper and salt.
- Add chopped eggs and stir lightly, serve warm or cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.