Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup chopped honeydew melon
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 4 boneless pork top loin chops, cut ¾ inch to 1 inch thick
- fresh mint sprigs, optional
- For melon salsa, in a medium bowl, combine honeydew, cantaloupe, snipped mint and honey.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve or up to 8 hours.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Sprinkle Jamaican jerk seasoning evenly over both sides of each chop; rub in with your fingers.
- Place chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
- Grill for 11 minutes to 14 minutes, or until done and juices run clear (160°F), turning once halfway through grilling.
- Serve melon salsa with grilled chops.
- If desired, garnish with mint sprigs.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories 201 | Fat 5 g | Carbs 12 g | Sodium 354 mg | Fiber 1 g.