Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1?4 cup minced fresh ginger
- 1?4 cup thinly sliced scallions (white and light green parts)
- 1?2 small Habanero chile, seeded and minced
- 11?2 tsp. salt
- 11?2 tsp. ground allspice
- 11?2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1?4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1?2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1?2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 3?4 cup apricot juice
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. tempeh, each cut cross-wise into 10 thin strips
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Prepare marinade: In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except tempeh. Pour into large, shallow baking dish.
2. Add tempeh, turning to coat. Cover and bake, 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.