Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is served chilled, and is great for serving with crackers or breadsticks.
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, shredded and any shell removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dried Onion flakes
- 2-3 teaspoons Pickapeppa Sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place crab meat in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl or food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, minced Onion, pickapeppa sauce, chili sauce and paprika until smooth and creamy.
- Add Cheese mixture to crab and mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours and serve chilled with crackers, if desired.