- Cream the margarine and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the soymilk/starch mixture, and vanilla, and beat until well mixed.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the flour/salt mixture until combined.
- Roll walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Make an indentation in the center of each ball with your thumb.
- Fill these with ½ tsp of jam each.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until they are just turning golden.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.