- Sift first five ingredients together.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Blend in egg and vanilla. Mix until smooth and well blended.
- Roll out on floured board until ⅛" thick. Cut into rounds with cookie cutter.
- Place tablespoon of filling in center of half of rounds. If you wish, cut a decorative design in other half of rounds. Top filled rounds.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.