Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve immediately, with Sweet Salsa on the side.
- 12 large fresh jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz Better Than cream cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- oil for deep-frying
- Sweet Salsa
- In a small bowl, mix flour and cornstarch.
- Roast, peel, and seed peppers.
- Mix BTCC with salt and pepper.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Dip peppers first in flour mixture, then in soymilk, and
then in flour again, coating well.
- Lower peppers carefully into oil heated over medium heat.
- Cook until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon. Drain
on paper towels