Serve immediately, with Sweet Salsa on the side.
- 12 large fresh jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz Better Than cream cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- oil for deep-frying
- Sweet Salsa
- In a small bowl, mix flour and cornstarch.
- Roast, peel, and seed peppers.
- Mix BTCC with salt and pepper.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Dip peppers first in flour mixture, then in soymilk, and
then in flour again, coating well.
- Lower peppers carefully into oil heated over medium heat.
- Cook until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon. Drain
on paper towels