Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Closet Cooking
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- ½ cup parmigiano reggiano
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped, optional)
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmigiano reggiano and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and parmigiano reggiano and sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake in a 375°F oven until bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top, about 10 – 20 minutes.