Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/3 cup Colman's dry mustard
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup beer or water
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeños plus
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño pickling liquid
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a small bowl, mix the dry mustard and vinegar until a smooth paste forms. Stir in mustard seeds; cover, then let the mixture sit at room temperature for several hours.
2. Transfer the mustard mixture to a small, heavy saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and warm over medium-low heat. Cook the mixture slowly, stirring frequently, until thick, about 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Transfer mustard to a small jar and refrigerate for later use. The mustard keeps for up to 2 weeks. Use it as you would any other mustard.