Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 c. chicken broth
- 8 celery stalks
- 2 c. diced Onion
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 2 lb. Velveeta Cheese
- 1 c. diced jalapeno peppers
- sour cream
- flour tortillas
- Dice celery stalks, onions and jalapenos. Cut Velveeta into cubes.
- In a large saucepan place the chicken broth, celery, onions, garlic salt, and white pepper.
- Cook over high heat for 10 minutes, or until the mixture reduces and thickens slightly.
- In a blender or food processor place the broth and the Cheese. Puree them together until the mixture is smooth.
- Return the pureed mixture to the saucepan and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced peppers and mix them in well.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and warm flour tortillas.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.