Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Cheese dip can be baked or slow cooked, with instructions for preparing ahead of time. Serves 10 to 15.
- 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded American cheese
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 to 16 ounces Bacon, cooked crisp, drained, crumbled
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stems and seeds removed, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish; cover and bake until Cheese is melted and dip is hot.
- Serve from chafing dish or crockpot.
- To make ahead: Assemble in a removable crockpot liner then cover and refrigerate until 2 hours before serving.
- Cook on high stirring occasionally, for about 2 hours.
- Turn to low and serve from the crockpot.