Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely diced
- 3 tbsp red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- Heat butter in a saucepan until melted.
- Stir in jalapeño and bell pepper.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in honey and cayenne.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Drizzle over Famous Dave's Corn Bread.
- Note: you can make the glaze ahead of time and store it, covered, in the refrigerator. Re-heat before serving.