Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 cups rice
- 1 pound cooked or canned lima or kidney beans
- 2 bay leaves
- Fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Cut up onions in a 2-quart pan, and simmer in oil until golden brown.
- Add 6 cups of water to onions, and season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika. Add bay leaves and parsley.
- Bring to a boil and add 3 cups of rice. Lower heat, add beans of choice, cover pan, and simmer for 25 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Turn off stove and let stand. Serve with Chicken, chouriço, or other meats.