- Steam potatoes for 20 or 30 minutes or until just tender. Cool, then slice. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken broth and mix gently.
- Blend together vinegar, mustard and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes and blend well.
- Let potatoes stand for 10 minutes, then stir in olive oil, onions and parsley.
- Serve at room temperature
- Enjoy while eating. You can now turn on your pool heater.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.