Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Servings was 4, but I changed it to 8 servings.
- 1 medium red apple (about 4 oz)
- ½ cup green pepper strips
- ½ cup celery sticks
- ¾ cup cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup onion, rings sliced thinly
- ⅓ cup poppy seed dressing
- crisp lettuce leaves
- Remove core and stem of apple; leave skin on.
- Cut apple crosswise into ¼ rings; cut each ring into thin stick about ⅛ inch wide.
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl and toss lightly to mix poppy seed dressing thoroughly.
- Serve on crisp lettuce.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 39 cho: 9g; pro: 1g; fat: 1g; low-sodium diets: omit salt in dressing
- Food exchanges: 1 vegetable