Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 8 to 10
- 1 large pkg. black cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce (1 lb)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, undrained (8 oz)
- few drops mint extract
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- Combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce, breaking up chunks.
- Stir in undrained pineapple tidbits, mint and pecans.
- Pour into favorite Jell-O mold.
- Drop sour cream by teaspoonfuls into gelatin mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Unmold on platter, garnished with greenery.