- Beat cheeses, pumpkin, preserves and spices in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Cover; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until cheese is firm enough to shape.
- Shape mixture into a round pumpkin; place on serving plate.
- Using knife, score vertical lines down pumpkin.
- Place pretzel rod in top for stem.
- Cut 2 small triangles for the eyes.
- Small triangle of red pepper for nose.
- Slice olives slices in half for the mouth.
- Cover loosely; refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with crackers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.