The name of this dish translates to "Hunting Platter". However, it has very little to do with game in its current form. This is a warm dish that can be served for lunch, or as a late afternoon snack before a late dinner.
- 6 - 8 cold boiled potatoes
- 200 g of any meat leftovers
- 1 onion
- 2 grated apples
- some diluted meat drippings
- butter, pepper and ground cloves for seasoning
- Slice the potatoes in thin slices, cube the meat and chop the onion.
- Brown the onion in the butter.
- In an ovenproof dish, layer the potatoes, meat and onion and grated apples.
- Season the layer of meat with some pepper and ground cloves, and pour some diluted meat drippings over each layer.
- Make sure the final layer is potatoes, top with some breadcrumbs and butter.
- Place the dish in a warm oven and leave until it has a golden brown crust.