- Wash and wipe dry chicken, chop into bite size cubes.
- Mash white bean curd cheese, add in seasoning and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken cubes with bean curd cheese paste for 10 minutes.
- Shred red pepper, chop spring onion into short stalks.
- Sprinkle some corn flour on chicken and mix well.
- Heat wok with plenty of oil, put chicken cubes into hot oil.
- Deep fry chicken until turn into golden, dish up and wipe dry the oil.
- Heat wok again with 1 tbsp of oil, add in red pepper and spring onion.
- Stir fry few seconds, pour in fried chicken cubes.
- Sprinkle some Shaoxing wine, stir fry and mix well, dish up and serve.