- 6 lb roast Chicken
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 small Onion
- 3 tbsp. busha browne's jerk seasoning
- The first step, is to rub the Chicken with salt.
- Grater the Onion and then rub the grated Onion all over the Chicken.
- Add the paprika and garlic powder to the Chicken.
- Rub the Jerk seasoning all over the Chicken and let the Chicken marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place in an over at 350 degrees fahrenheit and let it roast for 1 to 11/2 hours.