- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 tb baking powder
- 1/4 lb butter
- 1 1/3 c grated fresh coconut
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 ts vanilla
- 2 c heavy cream
- In large bowl, mix flour, Sugar, baking powder - mix well.
- Using pastry blender, work in butter. Add coconut and mix well.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla and cream and add to flour mixture.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 40–45 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.