Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 lbs. ground Beef
- 2 grated onions
- 1 stick celery
- 1/2 green pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 hot pepper
- 4 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. shortening
- 1/2-1/4 c. water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- Brown ground Beef, add rest of ingredients.
- Place salt, flour, butter and shortening in bowl.
- Blend ingredients finely.
- Add water to dough. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
- Cut out dough with glass cup.
- Place small amount of ground Beef on one side of dough.
- Cover with other side and seal.
- Beat two eggs brush on patties.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.