Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 leek, trimmed to ¼ inch of green part
- 1 pineapple, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 napa cabbage (about 1 pound), cored
- ½ lb carrots, peeled and cut into 1½ inch matchsticks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut leek in half lengthwise and rinse in a bowl of water, lifting pieces up and down to make sure all grit is removed. Rinse under running water. Drain on paper towels and pat dry. Cut leek into 1½ inch matchsticks. Put them in a large bowl.
- Cut woody core from each quarter of pineapple and discard. Cut each quarter into matchsticks. Add to bowl.
- Cut cabbage into thirds crosswise. Finely dice. Add to bowl.
- Add carrots, olive oil and salt to bowl. Toss and serve at room temperature.
- The salad will keep in a tightly covered container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.