Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 16-ounce package frozen Italian style vegetables, thawed
- 1 16-ounce package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Onion, vegetables and lima beans, Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder and oregano. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in rice and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; garnish with parsley.