Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 6 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 9-ounce package fresh Cheese ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked Turkey
- Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper, Onion, garlic, basil, fennel seeds and crushed red pepper and sauté until vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add broth. Cover pot and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and carrot.
- Cover and simmer until carrot is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to boil.
- Add ravioli and boil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add Turkey and cook just until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Season soup to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Serve, passing Cheese separately.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.