Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Italian tuna Toss
Prep Time:15 minutes
Start to Finish:15 minutes
- 1 Bag (1 Pound) Cauliflowerets or 1 Small Head Cauliflower, Separated Into Flowerets (3 Cups)
- 1 Bag (10 Ounces) Mixed Salad Greens or 1 Small Bunch curly endive, Romaine or chicory, Torn Into Bite-Size Pieces
- 1 cucumber, Sliced
- 2 Cans (6 Ounces Each) tuna, Drained
- 1 Jar (2 Ounces) Diced Pimientos, Drained (1/4 Cup)
- 1/3 Cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Betty Crocker? Bac~os? Bacon Flavor Bits or Chips
- 1. Toss All Ingredients Except Dressing And Bacon Flavor Bits in Large Salad Bowl; Refrigerate.
- 2. Just Before Serving, Toss With Dressing And Bacon Flavor Bits.
Planned-Overs Enjoy This Salad Twice by Adding Dressing And Bacon Bits to Only Half of The Veggie Mixture. Combine Remaining Ingredients The Next Day, And Use to Fill Pita Pockets For a Mediterranean Twist on a tuna Salad Sandwich.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group