Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is so good, and it's much lower in fat than regular tuna salad. I saw a few versions of this, but this one is a bit different. I don't use as much red onion, usually about ½ the amount called for, but I posted it in its original amounts. by JenPo
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ©2007 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
- 6 servings
- 10 min
- 10 min prep
- 2 (12 ounce) cans solid albacore tuna, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- Mix all ingredients.
- The way it is pictured served in the recipe is stuffed in a round loaf cut into 6 wedges.
Nutritional information Edit
Calculated for 1 serving (151g)
- Calories 211 | Calories from Fat 85 (40%) | Total Fat 9.5g 14% (Saturated Fat 1.9g 9%, Polyunsat. Fat 3.9g, Monounsat. Fat 2.6g, Trans Fat 0.0g) | Cholesterol 47mg 15% | Sodium 805mg 33% | Potassium 307mg 8% | Total Carbohydrate 3.2g 1% (Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1%, Sugars 2.0g) | Protein 27.0g 53% | Vitamin A 128mcg 2% | Vitamin B6 0.3mg 13% | Vitamin B12 1.3mcg 22% | Vitamin C 0mg 1% | Vitamin E 4mcg 13% | Calcium 27mg 2% | Magnesium 40mg 10% | Iron 1mg 8% | Alcohol 0.0g | Caffeine 0.0mg