Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 4 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 packages Italian dressing seasoning mix, divided
- 1½ cups water
- ¾ cup uncooked rice
- 1 x 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- Rub 1 package Italian dressing mix over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Brown chicken breasts in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat about 5 to 6 minutes turning once.
- Add water, remaining 1 package Italian dressing mix, rice and artichokes. Bring to a boil; stir.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is done.